Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mew like me! Mew really, really like me!

Meowllo!

I hear it is extremely cold outside today here in Mew York City (which is why my mom isn't letting me out on the patio -- and don't worry, it's fenced in and VERY safe!!!), so I appreciate and welcome any warmth that anyone wants to throw my way (even though it's ever so toasty here in our cozy apartment!). So, imagine how thrilled I was when Pearl, Burt, and Jake honored me with this award:



It warmed the cockles of my heart! (SECRET: I don't know what a cockle is, and I have to admit I'm giggling behind my paw because it sounds naughty!)

This award comes with RULES, though, which ordinarily I am loath to follow. But because I can't ALWAYS be a rebel, I'm going to follow them and share them (but not my food!) with you here:

"LOVE YA" award winner... These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


So, I am hereby giving this award to the six of mew who have added mewrselves as my Followers: Tristan and Crikey; Brownie; HotMBC and Robyn; A Few Good Cats; Samantha and Mr. Tigger; and Tuck. I am also giving it to The Meezers, who were the first to comment on this, my nascent blog; and to Piggy and Grover, because their mom is BFF with my mom!

Really, though, I would award this to so many others as well, but the rules only said EIGHT. So, don't feel sad if I didn't include mew. I don't ever want anyone to be sad!

I hope mew are all staying warm! And if mew live somewhere that has nice weather right now and it's warm outside, I hope mew have a nice patio to lounge on!

MEOWMEOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. ..I close my eyes and pretend I'm in Fiji swinging from a hammock...wearing movie star sunglasses..wearing a string bikini and drinking a Mai Tai....it's grim here in London!.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks SO much Shana!! I wish I could send some warmth your way...unfortunately, I'm just over in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind award, Shana! We're happy to have such a wonderful friend like you. It's going to warm up this week here in St. Charles (a few miles from St. Louis, MO), so we're pretty happy with our weather:)

    ReplyDelete